These are songs that I’d preferably like to have blaring on some fine pressed vinyl, while giving my Britney a workout.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zol2MJf6XNEAnimal Collective, ‘My Girls.’ If this song doesn’t make you want to get down to the ooey gooey hibbity jibbity, there is clearly something wrong with you.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kQp1uxz5a0Azure Ray, ‘Displaced.' I'm usually displaced when my clothes are off. Plus, I'm a little strange. The more depressing something/someone is, the more turned on I am. Try it for your fucking self and tell me it didn't make sex so much better, with musical weeping in the background. For an ultimate depression-induced orgasm variety, add a bit of Bright Eyes & Elliott Smith.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgRzYCsBsjw Fischerspooner, ‘The 15th.’ I have totally banged to this song. It may have been seven years ago, and since I’m old this playlist is probably far outdated. However -I would do it again, A+.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTCe02uV3TA Radiohead, ‘House of Cards.’ If you’re lucky enough to get Thom Yorke on my ‘I Will Regret This Tomorrow’ playlist, then I might not be solely using you for your body, I may actually like you. Obvi.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH2efAcmBQMAWOLNATION, ‘Sail.’ It is so very easy to make fun of, but let’s face it - it is so very easy to become aroused by, also. I cannot listen to this song without wanting to be thrown against a wall and sexually mauled.
You’re welcome. Go fuck something.
because you’re beautiful.